欧美va亚洲va日韩∨a综合色,在线综合视频,超碰97久久,国产成人亚洲欧洲在线,91在线91拍拍在线91,日韩欧美高清一区二区,久草免费在线

China refutes false reports on navy encounter in South China Sea

Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-20 19:38:21|Editor: ZX
Video PlayerClose

BEIJING, April 20 (Xinhua) -- China's Ministry of National Defense Friday refuted false reports by Australian media that Chinese navy "challenged" Australian navy in the South China Sea earlier this month.

"Relevant reports by Australian media did not tally with the facts," said the ministry in a statement.

"Chinese navy warships encountered with Australian warships in the South China Sea on April 15. Chinese warships used professional language to communicate with the Australian side, and the operation by the Chinese warships was in accordance with laws and regulations, professional and safe," the statement said.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001371254941