欧美va亚洲va日韩∨a综合色,在线综合视频,超碰97久久,国产成人亚洲欧洲在线,91在线91拍拍在线91,日韩欧美高清一区二区,久草免费在线

CECAFA again calls off U-20 football championship

Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-15 20:33:20|Editor: Lu Hui
Video PlayerClose

KAMPALA, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- The Council for East and Central African Football Associations (CECAFA) has again called off the regional U-20 Championship that was scheduled to be held in Uganda from January 14 to 27.

Nicholas Musonye, the secretary general of the regional body, told Xinhua on Monday that Uganda communicated late that it would host the tournament.

Musonye said team had already been notified that the tournament could not take place on the planned dates.

The tournament was originally slated to take place last December, before it was moved to January this year.

"The executive members of CECAFA will decide on new dates for the tournament," said Musonye.

CECAFA had a challenging 2018 trying to stage tournaments, and only managed to stage the women's event in Rwanda and the juniors' in Burundi. The Senior Challenge Cup was canceled after Kenya pulled out of staging the event.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011102351377459621